//Weilin^-^

Bonjour!
Hello~^^
Welcome to my bloggieee~♥. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!

Status : ♥MERRYCHRISTMAS♥


ChittarChatters♥
Footprints here!




Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: WEILIN♥

Totally bad day today :<
My tears was literally falling jusr now. After crying probably felt better. No sympathy needed.
Why? STRESS!
Im sure people gonna ask me how I manage stress. Trust me. I do random stuff.
I strum my guitar. N I got ranted at for being too noi Totally bad day today :<
My tears was literally falling jusr now. After crying probably felt better. No sympathy needed.
Why? STRESS!
Im sure people gonna ask me how I manage stress. Trust me. I do random stuff.
•I strum my guitar. N I got ranted at for  being too noisy._. *sigh*
•I walk around the house and shoutout random names. Too noisy._. *doublesigh*
•I do my work:') FML stress back :<
*out of breath*
THEREFORE, I DID ABSOLUTELY NTH TO STRESS. Except silent sobbing.
I guess if I told others bout all these study problems/stress problems. They'll be like "SERIOUSLY?"
ELLO~ IMMA HUMAN NOT A CYBORG. whatever the spelling is._.
Yeah. People probably will be thinking that Im kiddin but no. That is just another reason why everything is kept to MYSELF.
Pretty long blog post.
*****BUT NOT GONNA STOP HERE*****
Coming up next
CAROL LEE.
She didnt wanna tell me her chinese name._. Aw man.
No doubt she kinda goodfriend<3
Oh. I thought of this topic:')
ALL ABOUT HER. #wtfish._.
Maybe not all.
But did you read her blog posts?
I know who it is*slygrin*  hmmm~<:
Bad day and I POSTED FOR THIS GIRL.
Perhaps wasnt posting for long. And all the words was a chunk._.
OHOHOH!
WILL BE LINKING HER BLOG AS SOON AS MY LAPPY IS DONE REPAIRING :/
So sad no pictures of her. Didnt wanna rip it off her Facebook though.
Facebook~^^ : Carol Lya
Forgotten her twitter name. Somemore got star there*-*
Okay thats all for today.
Awesome people readin this chunk of words
I HEART you<3
Weilin