//Weilin^-^

Bonjour!
Hello~^^
Welcome to my bloggieee~♥. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!

Status : ♥MERRYCHRISTMAS♥


ChittarChatters♥
Footprints here!




Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: WEILIN♥

LONG TIME SINCE I POSTED<3
So previously KALULI A.K.A Carol.
Picturepicture~
Blogpost was half about meee. So today.
IMMA WRITING ONE. BOUT HER <3
*yayclapclap*^^
Okay. She's shorter than me I think but sure LIGHTER LORH T.T
*jelly*
Same CCA. BADMINTON FTW(Y) oh and she wears specs and she is a veryvery cheerful girl. And she likes my magic a lot a lot. Horhs? :')
Nxt, she likes to talk to me :') horhs?~ on Facebook and real life and a lot a lot more la.
Nxt, her fb dp so cute xD ~ apparently she was in totally different class as me for three years. Even this year :/
I got into the last class._. Okay. Back to her.
STORY TIME~

There was this once when we went CYCLING together~<3
So sweet right? Ew._. We not les ah! Thn we went up a slope and the fun part was? GOING DOWN~^-^
I zoomed down and she pushed the bike down though o.o a bit saddenibg cause no wind for her. Ohman._.
But I felt that it was really enjoyable luh~<3
----END OF STORY----
Okay. I'm really blessed with this type of friends luh. Sotsot type x: oops.
And still got a lot luh~
<3WEILIN
GOODNIGHTTTT~^^