//Weilin^-^

Bonjour!
Hello~^^
Welcome to my bloggieee~♥. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!

Status : ♥MERRYCHRISTMAS♥


ChittarChatters♥
Footprints here!




Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: WEILIN♥

Hihihi~
Leg pain T.T
OK. So tuesday was badminton physical training~ that wasnt that bad :')
OHOHOH! Northzone on29th this month. The anxiety... :/
Where was I?
Ohya.
Erm so I got cramp on my left leg on Wed. F*ckin hurt:( limping away in the morning. And know what? Thursday running for P.E. JIALAT!
So it totally got worse. And I almost fell on the bus._. The bus was literally FILLED. Falling down on the bus was the last thing I wanna do. But TRUSTME. I DIDNT FALL. OHYEAH!:D Why did I almost fall? My legs turned jelly at a stop:'<
haiz. Overly exert my legs :/
----Pausing for a rest----
So my laptop got fixed and spoilt again.
DAMN._.
But still read around yeah?<3
Weilin~