//Weilin^-^

Bonjour!
Hello~^^
Welcome to my bloggieee~♥. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!

Status : ♥MERRYCHRISTMAS♥


ChittarChatters♥
Footprints here!




Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: WEILIN♥

FIRST SATURDAY OF2013~
Guess what. I woke up early today. Damn._. 6.45a.m rudely awaken
Hm:/
Cca orientation at 10pm~ I got to school at7-8+. Sooo proud of myself being able to wake up early and GO SCH SOMEMORE:')
Oh. Super proud of my CCA
-----BADMINTON-----
*a round of applause* thats lame._.
Im from badminton~ yeah. Not really a girly cca but I rlly enjoy moments in there.
<3Whenever there's birthday bashes
<3Whenever we do physical training and joke around. P.S MAYB NOT THE PHYSICAL TRAINING PART._.
<3Whenever we are in the court playing
AND A LOT A LOT MORE ~
Oh wait. I was talking bout Saturday o.o
Yup quite a normal Saturday though
01/05/2013<3
Ending in a haste :/
WEILIN~
Didnt really post much these days. But check out this blog
http://everydayacupofmilokeepsthedoctoraway.blogspot.sg/?m=1
Sealed with a kiss. Ew._.