//Weilin^-^

Bonjour!
Hello~^^
Welcome to my bloggieee~♥. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!

Status : ♥MERRYCHRISTMAS♥


ChittarChatters♥
Footprints here!




Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: WEILIN♥

ELLOOOOO~
Omg TIRED DAY IN SCH. Oh wait. TIRED DAYS!
Weilin totally got back to school in holiday mode :/ oh yes. Officially 15  though my birthday's not over~^^
Oh. TERRIBLE TOPIC TO TALK ABOUT BUT PITIFUL GIRL DOING HOMEWORK ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCH T.T
Totally saddening._.
The amount of chinese words Ive to write._.
Not done yet. *Sigh*
How was your first day of school?
Yeah. All the known people suddenlg turned shy and all the unknown people? Even shy.
So I got influence and yeah. First Day Good Girl~^-^

MY SAD SAD FACE. MY CHINESE READ BOOK WORK AND MY SCHO UNIFORM
Clapclap~ ending here. Chiong homework x:
Weilin ~<3