//Weilin^-^

Bonjour!
Hello~^^
Welcome to my bloggieee~♥. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!

Status : ♥MERRYCHRISTMAS♥


ChittarChatters♥
Footprints here!




Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: WEILIN♥

Able for short post now but not long ones like Yiling's birthday or sort. Nowadays homework piling up._.
Oh another reason is because of THE PICTURES TO UPLOAD IS TOO MUCH n I have to use my bloody laptop uh.
Okay. On laptop, it recovered once and now it turn berserk again :>
NEXTNEXTNEXT
BADMINTON TOURNAMENT TMR
Le excited.
Okay. I have to admit Im a bit of nervous now._.
Oh. And my doubles partner got changed at the last min to TAM JIAYI DE BENNIU *clapclap*
Okay. Ending here. Continueing homework(:
before I forget, guys' match today in our sch n girls' match tomorrow in Canberra Sec
ALL THE BEST JIAYOUUUU<3

Labels: ,